APC was born from our love of computers and our realization that the PC needs a fundamental redesign. The redesign that we offer is a computer that is more accessible, and more valuable, because you’re not paying for functions that you don’t need and won’t be using. With its small form factor, low power consumption, and customized version of the world’s most popular smart phone operating system, we’ve designed APC to be a bicycle for your mind, enabling ever more people to access to the Internet and opening up exciting opportunities for innovation on the platform. We hope you enjoy the ride!
- APC with preinstalled Android 2.3 OS
- 13.5W, 9V/1.5A power adaptor
- I/O shield
- 2 APC decal stickers
CaseAPC is based on the Neo-ITX form factor which is 17cm x 8.cm and has been designed to fit in any standard Mini-ITX or Micro ATX chassis. The box which your APC shipped in can also be used as case by removing the cardboard inner sleeve.
Rear I/OHere is a look at the rear of APC and the included I/O:
Quick Start Guide
- Communication Devices: Connect a mouse and keyboard in any of the USB slots.
- Display: Connect a monitor with either a VGA or HDMI cable to the appropriate port.
- Audio: Speakers or earphones can be connected through the Line-out port. (HDMI can support audio as long as your monitor/TV has speakers.)
- Internet: Connect an Ethernet cable into the LAN port.
- Power: Connect the power adaptor to the power-in port and plug in the wall.
- Start: Turn on your monitor and press the power button located on the APC board (front left corner): A green LED will light up indicating the system is running.