APC was born from our love of computers and our realization that the PC needs a fundamental redesign. The redesign that we offer is a computer that is more accessible, and more valuable, because you’re not paying for functions that you don’t need and won’t be using. With its small form factor, low power consumption, and customized version of the Firefox Operating System, we’ve designed APC to be a bicycle for your mind, enabling ever more people to access to the Internet and opening up exciting opportunities for innovation on the platform. We hope you enjoy the ride!
- APC running Firefox OS
- 12W, 12V/1A power adaptor (Inner diameter 2.5mm, outer diameter 5.5mm)
- I/O shield
- 1 USB OTG Cable
CaseAPC Rock is based on the Neo-ITX form factor which is 17cm x 8.cm and has been designed to fit in any standard Mini-ITX or Micro ATX chassis as well as a growing selection of custom designed cases for the Neo-ITX form factor on the market.
Rear I/OHere is a look at the rear of APC Rock and the included I/O:
Quick Start Guide
- Communication Devices: Connect a mouse and keyboard in any of the USB slots.
- Display: Connect a monitor with either a VGA or HDMI cable to the appropriate port.
- Audio: Speakers or earphones can be connected through the Line-out port. (HDMI can support audio as long as your monitor/TV has speakers.)
- Internet: Connect an Ethernet cable into the LAN port.
- Power: Connect the power adaptor to the power-in port and plug in the wall.
- Start: Turn on your monitor then press and hold the power button located on the front left corner of APC Rock for at least one second before releasing.